Re: [fluka-discuss]: Post processing USRBIN file (*.bnn format)

From: Mohammad Islam <rafiqul.islam_at_okstate.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:52:07 -0500

Dear mary,

Thanks for your detail explanation. In my problem i run 50 input files
using flair simultaneously. I would love to take the .dat file that comes
from flair but in such case i have to use flair 50 times to generate 50 dat
file. Right? Thats why i thought to use the available bnn files. Do you
know any ways that will generate the dat files for all the bnn files at the
same time using identical flair setup? Thanks for all your help.

Rafiq