[fluka-discuss]: spatial distribution of activation products

From: Hans Beijers <beijers_at_kvi.nl>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:17:05 +0100

Dear Fluka users,

I have a problem with calculating the spatial distribution of Mo-99
produced via a (gamma,n) reaction in a Mo-100 target. Using the
RESNUCLEi I obtain a reasonable number, but when calculating the spatial
distribution in the target with the USRBIN and AUXSCORE cards I get only
zeros. The input file is attached. Any help is greatly appreciated.

All the best,
Hans Beijers