Fwd: [fluka-discuss]: how the fluka calculates the energy loss of the electron with a given path length

From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 22:44:00 +0100

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vittorio Boccone <dr.vittorio.boccone_at_ieee.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2014 at 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [fluka-discuss]: how the fluka calculates the energy loss of
the electron with a given path length
To: 韩俊杰 <hanjunj_at_mail2.sysu.edu.cn>

Dear 韩俊杰,
    for a general introduction to the used physics models I would invite
you to take a look at the first chapter of the manual.

You can proceed then to look at the EM and Scoring lectures of the FLUKA
course lectures.
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contribution/23/material/slides/0.pdf
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contribution/12/material/slides/0.pdf

Best,