[fluka-discuss]: Emission from different regions

From: sanjay andola <andolas.007_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2014 13:52:01 +0530

Dear All

           I want to simulate the problem which have different cells in the
geometry. few cells are emitting neutrons of energy 2.45 MeV. i want to
simulate the detector response due to individual ones. please tell me which
card or user routine I should use. is there any user routine which can
simulate the particle transport from individual material/ cell?

Thanks in advance

-Sanjay