[fluka-discuss]: Pb+Pb collision in FLUKA

From: Sourav Tarafdar <Sourav.Tarafdar_at_weizmann.ac.il>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:28:24 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

   I was trying to run FLUKA for Pb+Pb collision at C.M. energy 5.5 TeV /nucleon and dumping out the kinematic information of the primary particles using FLKSTK in usrein.f. After running over few events FLUKA crashes. However it runs without any crash unto C.M energy of 2TeV/nucleon. Thinking it might be issue with higher multiplicity I ran FLUKA for Cu+Cu at C.M. energy of 5.5 TeV/nucleon and it ran without any crash. Is there any issue with the limited size of FLKSTK ? If so possible to increase the size of FLKSTK by user ? Attached is my input file along with the usrein.f file. Any inputs in this regard will be of great help.

Thanks
-Sourav