[fluka-discuss]:

From: Roxana-georgiana Rata U1179323 <Roxana.Rata_at_hud.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 11:43:39 +0000

Dear Robert,

I had the same problem when I installed FLUKA on Ubuntu 14.04. The solution is to download the flair-geoviewer.tgz and to compile it manually:

$ tar xzvf flair-geoviewer-X-XX.tgz
$ cd flair-geoviewer-X-XX
$ make
$ make install

For more information see the README file from the installation page.
Hope it helps!

Regards,

Roxana