RE: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron and Gamma rays transportations

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 08:11:21 +0000

Dear Nkanyiso,

Please be a bit more precise what exactly you would like to do ("whatever" target in "whatever" situation sounds very vague). I suppose your question is independent from your parallel question concerning neutron production in p+Be?

If you are rather interested in the general applicability of the code, you can always find some introduction in the slides of past courses, e.g. for neutrons:
https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/contribution/16/material/slides/0.pdf

Cheers, Anton