[fluka-discuss]: biasing for Compton scattering

From: Hamideh Jalali <jalali.hb_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:07:14 +0330

Dear FLUKA Experts

I would like to score the angular distribution of photons which are
scattered from a target only by Compton scattering mechanism.For this
aim, is it enough to use EMF-BIAS card as I have set in my input?
I should mention the beam is synchrotron radiation which is programmed by
source.f.
Any comments about considerations in transporting synchrotron radiation
would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards
Hamideh