R: [fluka-discuss]: info about Fluka and Flair installation

From: Giuseppe Prestopino <giuseppe.prestopino_at_uniroma2.it>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2015 17:01:02 +0100

Dear Joachim,
Thanks for the useful information. I still have problems to install Fluka
with g77 on Fedora21 64bit, but I easily managed to install Fluka and Flair
on Fedora21 32bit. Unfortunately I think there is a bug, because all it is
ok but the status bar of primaries below the one of cycles has disappeared,
as well as the numbers "Elapsed:" "Cycle:" "Run:" "time/prim:" . Did someone
notice the same thing?
Best regards,
Giuseppe

Giuseppe Prestopino