RE: [fluka-discuss]: Residual activity in target caused by given nuclide

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 17:04:35 +0000

Dear Siamion,

If I understand correctly you would like to score the spatial distribution of Co60 in your target. You can indeed score the activity per volume unit with USRBIN and filter all the radionuclides which are not Co-60. To do so I am not sure about the logic you implemented, what I would suggest is to include the common block RSNCCM (INCLUDE '(RSNCCM)') in order to access the information on the isotope (IARSDL(MXRSDL),IZRSDL (MXRSDL), ISRSDL(MXRSDL)) and do the filtering....
RESNUCLE will give you all the produced radionuclides the two should be consistent for a single isotope after filtering for the following conditions :

- The region used for the RESNUCLE scoring exactly overlaps the USRBIN boundaries

- if you provided the correct volume in the RESNUCLE card and you make the average over all USRBIN entries
Hoping this help
Greetings
Joachim