[fluka-discuss]: database of geometrical objects

From: <fabiemme_at_libero.it>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 20:44:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear fluka users,
I would like to build a geometry by using both
simpleGeo and Geometry editor. It is easier for me to draw
 different pieces of geometry in different environments and then import
them as single blocks and place them in the whole geometry file. I read about a
 database of geometrical objects here:
https://www.fluka.org/free_download/course/triumf2012/Lectures/AdvancedFlair2012.pdf
 and I wish to build my own one. Unfortunately I can't find this library
 nor informations on how it works. Is there any documentation available?
Thanks in advance
Michele