[fluka-discuss]: MULTIPLE RUN OF FLUKA WITH FLAIR

From: <arghyac_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:14:13 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,

      I have made one input file for photon beam using flair.Now I want to
run the same input file only by changing energy of incident photon
beam. In fluka discussions I have seen that it can be done using
#define preprocessor card. But I am not able to use the #define card
properly in flair for multiple run of the input file with variable
energy.If anyone explain me the steps for multiple run of fluka
input file using flair and if possible send me one sample input file
for this problem in flair ,then it will be helpful for me.

 Thanking you

Mr.Arghya Chattaraj
Scientific Officer C
CRP & NMS