[fluka-discuss]: fast and slow component in a scintillator

From: Saggio Alessia <alessia.saggio_at_ct.infn.it>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 12:45:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi everybody,
I have to simulate the scintillation process generated by electrons (or other charged particles, doesn't matter) on Barium Fluoride.
This kind of material has two different components in the time of emission: one fast at 0.6 ns and one slow at 630 ns. I was wondering if it is possible to implement these two components in Fluka (I've taken a look at several examples but no one treats the scintillation in this way).

Thank you in advance

Alessia