[fluka-discuss]: RE: fast and slow component in a scintillator

From: Anton Lechner <Anton.Lechner_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 21:11:30 +0000

Dear Alessia,

One can implement different time constants for different scintillation photon emission energies via the OPT-PROD card (see WHAT(3) for SDUM=SCINTILL or SCINT-WV or SCINT-OM). You have to issue one card per emission line (max. 3 possible). Note that the age of optical photons is accessible via the AGOPPH variable (OPPHST common).

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers, Anton