[fluka-discuss]: RE: collision tape and scattered X-rays

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 15:30:29 +0000

Dear Faith
I have added one USRBIN card with PHOTON and one with BEAMPART. I do see different results. How did you score the energy spectrum ? With DETECT you cannot discriminate PHOTON / from BEAMPART but it should work with USRTRACK or USRBDX....

Otherwise, for the collision tape, in the past I have been using the PipsiCad3D plug-in in SimpleGeo. If could be a good start for your application. You can register and download SimpleGeo and the plugin on the web. There is a mgraw.f routine provided with the plugin, the corresponding USERDUMP card is provided in the documentation on PipsiCAD3D. You have to run with the correct card and modified executable with the mgdraw.f routine, use the tool provided to process the data and visualize the results...

http://theis.web.cern.ch/theis/simplegeo/manual/manual2.htm#Pipsi

Greetings
Joachim