Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: usryield

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 23:00:47 +0200

Dear Bo Yang,

indeed you met a USRYIELD bug: asking in the same input to score as a
function of the polar angle (which is defined wrt the beam axis) and to
score fluence (which implies the calculation of the angle wrt the normal
to the scoring surface) jeopardizes the USRYIELD results, since in fact
only one of the two different angles is calculated for scoring purposes.
So, for the time being, in order to see your photon angular distribution,
just ask for photon current (d2N/dx1dx2) and remove the USRYIELD cards
asking for fluence (d2N/dx1dx2cos(theta)). While you figure out your
PHOTON field with USRYIELD, you can score DOSE-EQ (which I understand is
what you are interested in) with USRBIN, getting its spatial distribution.

Cheers

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI