Re: [fluka-discuss]:

From: Luigi Salvatore Esposito <luigi.salvatore.esposito_at_cern.ch>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 08:41:13 +0000

Dear Zafar,

about your first point, for sure it is possible to draw the boundaries of the target in the plot, provided that the target lies in the plane you are plotting.
If you post you input file, we could make a check.

Concerning the second point, I can suggest you two possibilities:
1) you can define an RCC with any possible orientation (see manual section 8.2.4.4). As an example
RCC cyl 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 -70.71067811865 70.710678118655 50.
is a cylinder 100 cm long and of 50 cm radius, rotated by 45 degrees around the x-axis

2) use the directive “start_transform”, refer to the manual section 8.2.5.3

Best regards,

Luigi