Re: [fluka-discuss]: Neutron activation in Fluka

From: Ngoc-Duy Trinh <trinhngocduy.k55_at_hus.edu.vn>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 09:11:35 +0200

Dear Sir,
Thank for your information. In fact, i just want to avoid to do my all
simulation at the same time (my simulation calculate the neutron activation
due to neutron production by heavy ion collission) so i can reduce the time
of calculation by using the two steps method like Mr Polkovnikov say. I
prefer the built-in method in FLUKA too to avoid some possibles mistakes
like you say.
Best regards.