Re: [fluka-discuss]: Scoring number of primaries in each region

From: Fasso, Alberto <fasso_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 10:32:41 +0000

?If you input 1 as the area of the boundary, that number is just a pure number. Since the result is per incident primary

particle, it gives you the ratio between escaping and incident particles: the fraction f of primary particles which escape from the target. The fraction of absorbed ones is 1-f

Alberto