[fluka-discuss]: energy spectrum from USRTRACK or USRBDX

From: <f.h.green_at_surrey.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 09:35:45 +0000

Hi all,

I am trying to separate the scattered photons from the energy spectrum so I can analyze the scattered photons. I have been told that a more simple way of doing this than using the collision tape is to use either USRTRACK or USRBDX and run the code with PHOTON and then BEAMPART and subtract the two to be left with just the scattered photons.

My question is that, as previously I have been using DETECT to get the energy spectrum but the above method won't work with DETECT, how do I retrieve the energy spectrum using USRTRACK or USRBDX? Is this even possible?

Thank you

Faith