Re: [fluka-discuss]: Residual nuclei

From: Chris Theis <Christian.Theis_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 15:30:52 +0000

Hello Alfredo,

I'm sorry but my question was probably not well posed. For Rubidium I can calculate the contributions below 20 MeV with ENDF or JEFF data. I was rather thinking of complementing these results by calculating the high energetic part above 20 MeV with FLUKA. But I wanted to make sure that this is possible if for this specific element no low E data is available. I would assume that it should work but I wanted to make sure that FLUKA does not use some data from the library to ensure smooth joining of data and models as this would obviously fail for elements that are not contained in the library.

Thanks for your help
Chris