[fluka-discuss]: results doesn't match w/ lesson examples

From: Roman Savinov <rsavinov_at_calpoly.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 00:11:36 +0000

Dear Fluka experts,

Im trying to reproduce plots from the 15th Fluka Course<https://indico.cern.ch/event/296741/timetable/#20140513>, paper called "Estimators and Scorings" under Scoring section in the Timeline (see attachment, Scoring.pdf).

My problem is that I can't get plots that looks like those in the paper. Specifically the plot for USRBDX card, Evolution of charged hadrons spectra at the various surfaces, pg.19

and

USRYIELD card, Pion Angular Distribution, pg. 24

I assumed that the paper uses the same beam as described in exercise05.pdf (attached, geometryII.pdf) pg.5

I also attached a folder with all fluka files of my attempt including tab.lis, inp and flair

as well as a screenshots of two plots that I am getting

please, tell me why my plots doesn't look like plots in the paper

thank you!