R: Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: I: 18 MeV Neutrons on Carbon

From: <francesca.belloni_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 13:12:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Alberto,

         thanks a lot for your help!
I was sincerly going in the opposite direction...I has started with a lam-bias of 10^-9 and since nothing was obtained I was
continuously increasing it.

I was not expecting antineutrons. Thought knowing it was not the case, I was trying to see if perhaps the lam-bias
for particle_id between -6 and +8 was meaning (-6,+8) ,.i.e. extremes not included, or [-6,+8], i.e. extremes included.
In the first case I thought to increase the id by one, to be sure neutrons were included.
Desperation leads me to silly thoughts :)

Thanks a lot for all the suggestions and help!

Regards,
Francesca