Re: [fluka-discuss]: plot error (gnuplot error?)

From: <me_at_marychin.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 11:59:07 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Roxana,

From the console output you appended everything went on fine up to the line
'Processing PLOTGEOM.STORE file'. Plotting got stuck because of a geometry
problem, as reported in the next line. flairWd8SFv is the temporary filename
and 19664 is the temporary directory FLAIR used for the short FLUKA
initialisation run, which completed successfully, as reported by 'End of FLUKA
run... Fluka run: 0.418925 s'.

So, looks like there is a problem plotting the geometry overlay for your USRBIN
output. A quick test to confirm would be to change Geometry Use from '-Auto-' to
'-No-'. Then try plotting again. If the diagnosis is correct, you should now see
the USRBIN output plotted nicely -- just without the geometry overlay.

But we still want the geometry overlay, right? The easiest way is to go back to
the Geometry tab, get to the right cut, check the extends and make sure there's
something reasonable to be plotted on the selected place.

:) mary