[fluka-discuss]: DICOM with Magnetic Field Step Size Recommendation

From: Bartkoski,Dirk Alan <DABartkoski_at_mdanderson.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 19:49:52 +0000

I am modeling 100 MeV electrons which travel through 100 cm of air before striking the voxel surface of a CT scan imported with Flair where magnetic fields have been activated in the voxel regions. The beam is subject to a magnetic field provided by a magnetic map implemented with the MGNFLD subroutine, maximum 3 T, in the air and voxel regions. The voxel dimensions are 1.26953 x 1.26953 x 2.5 mm^3. I currently have the MGNFIELD card Precision set as
Max Ang (deg): 5.0
Bound Acc (cm): 0.001
Min step (cm): 0.005
And a STEPSIZE card applied to only the voxel regions set with
Min (cm): 0.01
Max (cm): 0.04

My issue is that this causes an error
**** Trackr common is full!!, increase the Mxtrck parameter in the Trackr include module!! ****