[fluka-discuss]: error in cmpcrd.f procedure

From: <fabiemme_at_libero.it>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 14:55:03 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Fluka experts,I built a geometry with flair, and running fluka on it I obtain the following error:
"Subscript out of range on file line 489, procedure cmpcrd.f/.Attempt to access the 0-th element of variable lzmetl."
It seems to me there is a problem in reading a compound but I can't access to the line 489 of cmpcrd.f because there's no such file.Any suggestion?
The input file is in attach. Tanks for any help