[fluka-discuss]: RE: Biasing is not working if isotope beam is defined

From: Joachim Vollaire <joachim.vollaire_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 09:45:13 +0000

Dear Manuela
What does it mean the biasing is not working ? Did you check the difference in CPU time statistical errors in your detector with and without biasing on ?

I have attached an example where I used a radioactive isotope to generate primaries with a geometry made of layers with different importance to enhance the statistical convergence.....

As always recommended on the list, in such cases sending your input is mandatory to allow others to help you in resolving your problem....

Greetings
Joachim