[fluka-discuss]: Error while running a program (Floating Point Exception Error)

From: Juan Prieto Pena <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:24:54 +0200

Dear experts,

I am trying to perform a simulation where 12C ions go through a PMMA
box and then the energy is deposited in a 10um thick Si target.

My simulations are not working, showing me this error:

Program received signal SIGFPE: Floating-point exception - erroneous
arithmetic operation.

Backtrace for this error:
#0 0x7F76981CB777
#1 0x7F76981CBD7E
#2 0x7F7697907D3F
#3 0x7F7697EBC690
#4 0x7F7697ED20B2
#5 0xBECC6D in dedxfl_ at dedxfl.f:891
#6 0xA5C194 in enionf_ at enionf.f:244
#7 0xA5B9CD in enion_ at enion.f:78
#8 0x91A8BA in kaskad_ at kaskad.f:2328
#9 0x90E58E in feeder_ at feeder.f:257
#10 0x81E1C3 in flukam_ at flukam.f:3155
#11 0x40243B in fluka at fluka.f:289
#12 0x7F76978F2EC4
Floating point exception (core dumped)

I tried to search it but I could not find anything. Could you help me?

Thanks,

Juan Prieto.