Re: [fluka-discuss]: Problems merging RESNUCLei binaries

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 17:33:26 +0200

Hi Marcus

there was indeed another problem more subtle than anticipated.

The point is that, for post processing purposes, one cannot put on the
same unformatted unit (#89 in your case) RESNUCLEi estimators that are
associated to a cooling time and other RESNUCLEi's that are not.

This was not your intention, but you did it by mistake. In fact the card

DCYSCORE 21. AlBa-17y Ni-16y 1.0RESNUCLE

contains a typo, i.e. Ni-16y instead of Ni-17y, and has no effect, since
the detector interval is empty (#Ni-16y < #AlBa-17y). So you get a few
estimators not associated to any cooling time. This - apart from the
array size issue you fixed (it was enough to increase MXDUMM to
800,000) - makes usrsuw fail.

Ciao

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti