[fluka-discuss]: Effect of neutron beam intensity on activation of Na-23

From: <akardeep_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 17:06:09 +0530

I am trying to find the effect of increased beam intensity of neutrons on
activation of Na-23 sample.
For this the input file and result files generated are attached with this
email.
1) I am not able to understand why the results in the t35_21_tab.lis and
t35_22_tab.lis files are in different formats?
2)Assuming the results in t35_21_tab.lis are Bq the result 5.9079E+27
seems to be too high to be physical as the mass corresponding to this
activity will be very high (higher than Na-23 cylinder used for
simulation)
3)Is there a limit on p/s value which I can use for simulations?
4) What am I doing wrong?