Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: EVENTBIN OUTPUT readout

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 10:59:32 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Mikhail,

Thanks for your suggestions, today I run an example and it works. But I still have some difficulties to process the data. I have two questions.
Q1:As shown in the attachment "binout.bmp", the results of the output are printed on the screen. When I am prompted to input a file name, I input the file name "**_fort.21", the results print immediately, but I am not prompted to save the output into a new file as the USBREA (readout of USRBIN) does. So what should be added to the "readbin.f" code to save the output to a new file?

Q2:As shown in the attachment "binout.bmp", the first three columns of an event out is the hit position ( Data follow in a matrix A(ix,iy,iz), format (1(5x,1p,10(1x,e11.4)))). The number may relate to the cell no. How can I know the concrete hit position?

Best Regards,

Tao Yang