[fluka-discuss]: collimated diverging point source

From: <arghyac_at_barc.gov.in>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015 18:14:01 +0530

Dear Fluka experts,

      I want to design one collimated diverging point source in Fluka. The
source specification is as below,

     The distance between point source and medium is 20cm. Beam is
circular and directed along positive Z-axis. Beam diameter at the
medium surface is 10 cm.

     I have designed this type of source using 'Beam Card' divergence
option.

 What is the correct procedure to calculate beam divergence in Fluka and
how to design this type of source?

 I would like to get any kind of your advice regarding these two.

  Thanks in advance.

Arghya Chattaraj