Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: PROBLEM about comscw.f to obtain absorption dose !!!

From: YANG Tao <yangt_at_ihep.ac.cn>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2015 10:03:34 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Paola,

Thanks for your reply. I donnot exactly understand your suggestion. I the attachment "comscw.f", I haven't commented the default assignment comscw=oneone, it is just under the <include> statements as shown below, do you mean comscw=oneone should be placed in another place? And there is only one USRBIN card in the dose.inp.

      INCLUDE '(FLKMAT)'
      INCLUDE '(SCOHLP)'
      INCLUDE '(SOUEVT)'
      INCLUDE '(TRACKR)'

      LSCZER = .FALSE.
      COMSCW = ONEONE

      IF ( ISCRNG .EQ. 1 .AND. JSCRNG .EQ. 1 ) THEN
         COMSCW = 1.6 D-07 / RHO (MEDFLK(4,1))
         END IF
      RETURN
      END