[fluka-discuss]: 10MeV linac

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:16:41 +0430 (IRDT)

Dear FLUKA experts,

I am studying the shielding design for a 10MeV electron accelerator.

While I run the attached file, the program crashes. The err file say "*** Si 1
MeV n eq. or hadrons > 20 MeV binnings must be track-length!!!"

I a quite new fluka user. Please let me know the reason of this error and the way for resolving. I should mention by disabling the USRBIN card, the run goes well. While I need to this card and can't disable it.

The inp and err extension file is attached.

Thank you in advance

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir