Re: [fluka-discuss]: Anomalous C14 activation in air

From: Stefan Roesler <sroesler_at_mail.cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 23:07:54 +0200

Dear Oscar

You have to give your RESNUCLE detectors different names if you want to
associate them with different cooling times. Otherwise, how should FLUKA
know which detector should be associated, e.g., to cooling time index 1

DCYSCORE 1. air air 1.RESNUCLE

if all four RESNUCLE detectors are called 'air'?

Cheers
Stefan