[fluka-discuss]: A bug for EWT74

From: Ñ <b-yang12_at_mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:42:09 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Dear Stefan

Thanks for your comments again£¬I learn a lot from your comments£¬thank you very much. and I think no matter effective dose or skin dose. simply using kerma in air for photon energy less than 50KeV is not appropriate because of the sharp rise towards the lower energy , I hope Fluka can use the dose conversion factor from ICRP116 report replace the using dose conversion factor in FLUKA for effective dose£¬which I thick Its more reasonable . In terms of skin dose, I hope fluka can set the new dose quantity based on six stantard geometries. Thank you£¡

Best regards

Bo Yang