[fluka-discuss]: several problems with LiF NEUTRON convertor

From: »Æº£Àõ <huanghl_at_stu.xidian.edu.cn>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 21:56:13 +0800

Dear fluka expert,

i find something may be wrong with my simulation.
in sinple.inp, a simple structure with only 2 layer ,one Silicon and one 6LiF are created.
Then , i set boundry of angle one by one and it seems well working.
So, I try to add more layers with different materials between source and SiC(it was silicon at first and i changed it to SiC , but in my opinion ,it doesn't matter)
Then , no triton was captured in a solid angle range "1.47000003 : 2.07999992" is zero .
This result should not be correct.
unit for all triton calculation is 66bin.

one more question :

in case 1,2,3 , although the solid angles are the same, the energy of each 3H and ¦Á deposit in Si will not be the same,
so, is it possible to build such a project: set ¦Á energy deposition as X and 3H energy deposition as Y , and then counts
the number of reactions whose ¦Á caused energy deposition in Silicon in a range of [X1, X2] , and 3H caused energy deposition in Silicon in a range of [Y1, Y2] at the same time .
Thank you very much!