Re: [fluka-discuss]: Flux as a function energy and time

From: Ali Koosha <koosha.ali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 06:25:07 +0330

Thank you Vittorio
I simply need “flux” as a function of energy and time. Simply I want to evaluate f(E,t).
In MCNPX it is a matter of requesting the code to report the flux for both of variables, e.g.,
f4:e 1
e4 0.0 98i 10.0
t4 0.0 98i 10.0

However, I can not find such an option in FLUKA. Indeed, even there is no direct method to calculate flux as a function of time, e.g.
f4:e 1
t4 0.0 98i 10.0

I think, the last possibility is to write a user routine (possibly FLUSCW or COMSCW), but you know that the devil is in the detail.

Cheers,
AK