Re: [fluka-discuss]: matrix effects in extended sources in FLUKA

From: Andres Emilio Ruiz Flores <andres.ruiz.f_at_ug.uchile.cl>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:17:41 -0300

Dear Joachim,

Thanks for your answer, but i'm not reffering to the atenuations in
materials around the source, i´m reffering to the the atenuation of photons
into the same source i.e. self atenuation effect. Then, my question is if
the extended "volume" source defined by the card BEAMPOS
(CYLI-VOL,SPHE-VOL, etc), have any matrix asociated.
Thanks in advance
and Best regards.