Re: [fluka-discuss]: Summation peak effect in FLUKA

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2015 17:05:57 +0200

Dear Ngoc-Duy,

I'm not sure I fully understood your needs.

With FLUKA you can activate radionuclide decay by RADDECAY (and associated
cards, see the manual) and score the 'true' spectrum of decay gammas
entering [or travelling over] a detector region (by USRBDX/USRYIELD [or
USRTRACK] linked to DCYSCORE), either at a given cooling time in case
radionuclides are produced in a prompt irradiation stage (WHAT(1)=1.0 in
RADDECAY) or time-integrated in case of a radioactive source
(semi-analogue mode i.e. WHAT(1)>1.0). In the first case you can also get
the radionuclide activities (by RESNUCLE as well as USRBIN).

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI