[fluka-discuss]: Energy spectrum (Intensity-energy-position) in medium

From: Masoomeh Yarmohammadi <myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 16:53:24 +0330 (IRST)

Dear Mary,

Many thank for your response.

Since I am not an experienced person on Fluka. Could you please let me know, how do i use or activate the positional variables in fluscw.f, instead of regions?

Do I need to add USRWEight card in scoring?

while, do I need to make a Usrbin scoring card equivalent to each USRTRACK card (the same region)? Do I need to select special type ( XYZ, Region,...)? if XYZ, Do I give the same coordinate of the region in USRTRACK?

The inp and flair file is attached.

Regards

Masoomeh Yarmohammadi Satri
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, School of Particles and Accelerator, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences (IPM)
E-mail : myarmohammadi_at_ipm.ir, myarmoha_at_cern.ch