[fluka-discuss]: Track length of primaries in a thin silicon detector

From: Juan Prieto Pena <juan.prieto_at_rai.usc.es>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:52:43 +0100

Dear all,

I have been trying to score the track length of carbon ions (my
primary particles in this simulation) in a thin silicon detector. Even
though the detector was placed in the vacuum and rather close to the
position of the beam the output is not showing any results.

I am using a USRTRACK card, storing the data in the unit 42. You will
find my imput and my output attached, could anyone point me in the
right direction?

Best regards,

--
Juan Prieto-Pena