Re: Re: [fluka-discuss]: MAT-PROP card

From: Francesco Cerutti <Francesco.Cerutti_at_cern.ch>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 14:57:27 +0100

Hallo

> Do you mean the potential value must be input by myself if the
> material is not the pre-defined Fluka material?

not at all. FLUKA is able to evaluate it as printed in the output file,
e.g.:

  ***** dp/dx : material number 86 "CONCRETE" *****
    ***** Average excitation energy : 1.3068E+02 eV, weighted Z/A : 5.0095E-01 *****

You can change it if you have valid reasons to do it.

Best

Francesco

Francesco Cerutti
CERN-EN/STI