[fluka-discuss]: Floating point exception scoring ACTOMASS with two step method

From: Marcus Matthias Morgenstern <marcus.matthias.morgenstern_at_cern.ch>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 23:00:27 +0000

Dear fluke experts,

I came across an issue when scoring ACTOMASS with two step method, i.e. setting material for decay to vacuum. This seems to only occur for ACTOMASS, while if I score ACTIVITY is runs fine. I compiled a simple example to reproduce the error (it doesn’t have any physics meaning). I attached the input file and backtrace. Is this some kind of bug?

Thanks,
Marcus