[fluka-discuss]: Electron impact ionisation ETA

From: Luke Bird <luke.bird_at_oncology.ox.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:31:54 +0000

Dear FLUKA team,

I have seen that including electron impact ionisation is on the agenda for implementation within the code and so I just wanted to ask about if this is likely to appear any time soon...ish? I'm interested in x-ray bremsstrahlung production in the kilovoltage range so the absence/inclusion this particular phenomenon may have a discernible impact on results.

Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,

Luke