[fluka-discuss]: Fluka cross section data?

From: Carl Ross <carlkross_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:22:50 -0500

I am new to Fluka so maybe the answer should be obvious.

The only entry that I found in the discussion list is from 2001 and there
is not enough info there to help me.

I want to be able to determine what cross section data Fluka is using for a
particular process.

In particular, suppose I want the photonuclear cross section that Fluka
would use for (g, n) on Mo-100. Is there a way to interrogate the database?

Thanks,

Carl