[fluka-discuss]: Gamma spectra generated by thermal neutron capture

From: adwasil <adwasil_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 21:55:26 +0100

Dear FLUKA experts.
I'm trying to obtain photon spectra generated by thermal neutron beam irradiating sheet of natural copper and isotope 63Cu. Photon spectra recorded in the detector look odd for me, I mean its structure, which does not contain sharp gamma lines. What am I doing wrong?
I would add that I'm doing the test calculations for sheet of natural cadmium and there one can see the expected gamma lines as it should be.
Best regards
Adam Wasilewski