Re: [fluka-discuss]: Low-energy neutron cross section

From: Leonel Morejon <leonel.morejon_at_eli-beams.eu>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:50:23 +0100

Hello Emilio,

     The cross sections used by Fluka are provided in the Fluka manual
(link to online version here
<http://www.fluka.org/fluka.php?id=man_onl&sub=96>). Are you using
LOW-MAT card to specify the neutron cross section for deuterium? If you
are, you are probably setting deuterium cross section to the one named

2H D2O bound Deuterium

which you can see in the website is the one provided by ENDF/B-VII.0,
which you can access online through ENDF website
<https://www-nds.iaea.org/exfor/endf.htm> from /Archival/ libraries (2006).

Regards,

Leonel Morejon