Re: [fluka-discuss]: obsolete version

From: wurth <wurth_at_ipno.in2p3.fr>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 20:39:29 +0100

Hello,

I experienced the same today. It is because the real latest version is
2011.2c-3 from december 8th and I assume that the version 2011.2c-2
included in the latest flupix package is now obsolete since this week
end actually.

I'm pretty sure that a new *.iso file for flupix will be soon available.

In meantime, it is still possible to perform some calculations with the
linux version.

Best regards.
Sebastien.