[fluka-discuss]: Information about target nucleus species in inelastic interaction

From: <Meyer.Se_at_physik.uni-muenchen.de>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 14:38:17 +0100

Dear FLUKA community,

I am interested in the energy deposition in small air regions
(ionization chambers). Because I found small hot spots in some rare
cases, I gave a look at the individual interactions taking place (by
using mgdraw.f and stuprf.f).

I found an interesting inelastic interaction event and I would like to
know the target nucleus, however so far I just got information about
the target nucleon and projectile from the IPRTYP variable.

Is there a way/variable to find out which nucleus species in my
material was the target and is responsible for the residual nuclei
production?

Kind regards,
Sebastian